On this page you can find information about Plant Biology policies and instructions to follow
For detailed information regarding casual employment please click on the hyperlink.
- All travel bookings are made through the Trobexis system. Username is your staff ID, password is your Pheme password.
- The user manual provides detailed information on how to use Trobexis. If you experience any problems please contact Bonnie Knott on x2206.
- All IT related enquiries and requests should be directed to the FNAS IT Contact Centre.
- Each of these methods assigns your job an incident number in the IT Service Desk:
- Via Email : FNAS IT Service Desk
Via Phone : x2999 FNAS IT Service Desk / Contact Centre
Via the Web: Service Desk Self-Service portal. This portal posts your request directly in to the support queue. Use your UWA ID (staff/student/visitor number) and Pheme password to gain access.
- The FNAS IT Contact Centre is manned by full time IT Service Desk and IT Support Officers during business hours, 8:30am to 5pm Monday to Friday.
Passwords, internet quota, webmail
Important information regarding University IT and communications policies, computer and software use and regulations:
Enquiries regarding the purchase of software should be directed to email@example.com
Plant Biology vehicle policy and procedures
Postgraduate thesis submission and binding procedure
Postgraduate Webpage Profiles
All students are requested to create their own profile.