Two LICOR6400 portable gas exchange units are available for University staff to borrow.
How to book a LICOR
- Check availability via the online booking diary: LiCor bookings Diary
- Email Greg Cawthray with the following information:
- Required dates and times
- Location to be used
- Brief description of what needs to be measured
- Project Grant to be charged
- Optional: Preference for specific LICOR (CRC or Ecofiz)
- All new users must undergo a 90-120 minute training session and show competence in the use of the equipment.
- To cancel booking email Greg Cawthray asap. To avoid incurring the daily charge at least one day's notice is required.
- If someone else misses out on a booking because of your late cancellation $25 charge still applies.
- Bookings for longer than 1 week will have to be confirmed with all users to ensure availability.
To cover all consumables, maintenance and service costs a fee is charged.
- $35.00 for Plant Biology members
- $60.00 for External members
The units are managed by Greg Cawthray and Hai Ngo. They undertake user training, equipment maintenance and troubleshooting.