A new application has been developed which allows postgraduate research students to have an online profile
The following steps are required to set up your profile:
- Please complete the Postgrad profile application form below and and send it to Plant Biology.
- Attach a photo of your research, a photo of yourself and your CV.
- You will then be sent a link to the postgraduate profile logon page.
- Enter your student ID number and Pheme password and you will be logged in to the editing interface.
- You can then edit the information, remembering that some of the fields are compulsory.
The fields for you to edit are itemised and explained in the document below.